[NEohioPAL] Seeking musicians for Wadsworth Public Library 2022 program

Thomas Sigel tsigel at sigelpress.com
Tue Nov 9 12:10:24 PST 2021

Ohio Regional Music Arts and Cultural Outreach (ORMACO) is seeking
musicians for the 2022 Wadsworth Public LIbrary Sunday programs. The
informal concerts are from 2-3 pm. There is a small honorarium offered.
Seeking professional musicians in all genres. We'd like to present
musicians who have not performed at the library for a while as we must keep
the acts new and fresh.
Dates available: April 3, May 22, June 5, July 3, August 7, Sept 18, Oct
16, Nov 20.
Please send an email with bio and sample clips to tsigel at ormaco.org.

Thanks in advance.
Thomas Sigel