[NEohioPAL] Steinway C grand piano for sale

Liz Huff lizlaughs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 14:35:22 PST 2021

 Hi, Folks - posting this on behalf of a friend. Please direct any
questions to Bruce Gigax, at the email listed below. Thanks, Liz
 - - - - -

Rare Steinway C - $45,000
Cleveland’s Audio Recording Studio announces the sale of its Steinway Model
C Grand Piano.

This rare 7’5” Steinway was built in 1897 and renovated in 2006. It has
been meticulously maintained in a temperature and humidity-controlled space
during its 23-year home at Audio Recording Studio.

This piano is a gem, and many of the area’s top pianists have enjoyed and
appreciated its beauty. We treasure their testimonials.

Please contact Bruce Gigax at bgigax at sbcglobal.net if you are interested in
more information or to arrange an audition. Pictures available here: Steinway
C <https://photos.app.goo.gl/8DFSfcS81KT3bZxT9>

--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it.  ~ Goethe

*Check out our podcast,* And Now The Music
<https://www.facebook.com/AndNowTheMusic>! *(available via Apple Music
<https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/and-now-the-music/id1546745986>, Amazon
<https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/4c2546d3-0d15-40e7-bb3e-156aae913f21/And-Now-The-Music>,
Stitcher
<https://www.stitcher.com/show/and-now-the-music>, Spotify
<https://open.spotify.com/episode/2qGLhCWpb3fKhH8qO9Bv3k>, and wherever you
get your podcasts!)*

*Sign up for newsletter: The Magic of What If (Musically Inclined,
Chocolate Fueled) <https://tinyletter.com/LizHuff>*

*Visit my performer page on Facebook*: Liz Huff
<https://www.facebook.com/lizhuffperformer/>

*Connect with me on* LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/liz-huff-5532957/>

Twitter/Twinkletoz <https://twitter.com/Twinkletoz>