[NEohioPAL] Online Magazine looking for Freelance Writers

Liz Conway liz at 216studios.com
Thu Nov 11 12:04:42 PST 2021

NEOhioLife.com is a multi-platform social media channel that was launched
this year.  It features people, places, and interesting things about
Northeast Ohio.   Our team at NEOhioLife is looking for freelance writers
with an interest in home improvement. We are looking for stories within the
topic of home and gardens, as it pertains to life in Northeast Ohio. If
you’ve got a great story to tell, or a unique piece of advice, we’d like
you to share your experience and knowledge!

   -

   Compensation
   -

      $50 for an article of 700 words
      -

      $70 for an article of 1100 words
      -

   Application Process
   -

      Please submit a story idea to grant at 216studios.com as well as a
      writing example. If we are interested in the story, we’ll approve it and
      send you payment upon submission of the article
      -

      All content must be original
      -

      Please title email heading “NEOhioLife Freelance Home Improvement
      Writer Application - “Name”
      -

      Credit will be given to the original author - so build your portfolio
      with us.