[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Dance Project Showcase

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 13:54:31 PST 2021

Join us next Saturday November 20 for Cleveland Dance Project's EIGHTH
bi-annual showcases at Brecksville-Broadview Heights Middle School
featuring 20 choreographers, 140 local adult dancers from the beginner to
the professional, AND our 501c3 CDP Company! You'll see dance styles
including hip hop, contemporary, modern, pointe, blues, jazz, heels and
more!

General admission tickets are only $15 when purchased in advance ($8 kids
under 10), or $20 at the door ($10 kids under 10)
ONLINE TICKET SALES WILL CLOSE FRIDAY 11/19 www.tinyurl.com/cdpseason8
Box office opens an hour before each show, doors open 30 minutes before
each show.

Shows are at 3pm & 7pm with a run time of approximately 90 minutes
(including intermission). Masks are recommended and we will only be selling
each show to 50% capacity to allow for distancing!

For more information on CDP, check out our website
www.clevelanddanceproject.com.
<http://www.clevelanddanceproject.com/?fbclid=IwAR3Rh9HqgfieMQ1o5O6ImsWpw8sF7GUr4_5o_hhyRZV62zLO7uonw0pzC_E>

We look forward to entertaining you!

Anna Cerveny