[NEohioPAL] Teen Auditioning for the Camera Class!

Lauren Nichols 1stteam at angelaboehmcasting.com
Mon Nov 15 05:18:56 PST 2021

On Camera Auditioning Class
<https://angelaboehmcasting.com/events/on-camera-auditioning-teen/>-Teen!

Wednesdays from 11/17/2021 to 01/26/2022
4:30 pm - 6:00 pm

*Location*
1st Team Actors Studio
294 Crocker Park Blvd
Westlake, OH 44145

*Age*
12+

*About the Class!*

This class will emphasize roles and opportunities suited for actors ages
12-17. Working through all styles of film and television, students will
gain integral script analysis skills, career guidance, audition techniques,
on camera performances, on set expectations and everything in between.
There are certain skills, that when presented in an audition, make an actor
move from the “green” category to the “seasoned actor” category. That’s
where we want you to be. Our instructor knows how to expertly teach these
skills  and through assigned material from film and television, actors will
present their work on camera and watch it back for critique!

*Please note- This class will not meet on Wednesdays November 24th,
December 22nd & 29th to observe our holiday closures*

*The Studio will be closed for a Thanksgiving Break November 24-28 and for
Christmas Break December 19-January 2.*