[NEohioPAL] ***EXTRAS WANTED FOR SHORT FILM***

Dr. Scott E. Brosius sebrosius at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 06:25:34 PST 2021

White Midnight Films is doing a 1940's syle retro short film this *Sunday,
November 21*st*, Arrival Time *4:00 pm at Bearden’s restaurant in Rocky
River, OH. We need about 20 *UNPAID* extras who can look and dress like
they are in the 1940s. Actors need to have their own outfits and be able to
style their own hair and makeup. Everyone involved will receive IMDb
credits for their role.

·         *Men:* short hair, clean-shaven or mustache, gelled and slicked
hair or dress hat. Period-specific clothing.

·         *Women:* updo hairstyles or short bobs and period makeup.
Dresses/skirts and blouses to period.

If you’re looking to find your way into the Cleveland indie film community
or just want to network in style, this is your big chance.

If you’re interested, please email our casting director at
casting at whitemidnight.com for more information.

*Below is a link to the film that this upcoming short film is a sequel to.*

https://youtu.be/LP3pVqjXIEc