[NEohioPAL] CABARET Opens NEXT WEEK - Blank Canvas Theatre

info blankcanvastheatre.com info at blankcanvastheatre.com
Tue Nov 23 00:05:40 PST 2021

LIVE THEATRE is back at Blank Canvas Theatre

Blank Canvas Theatre

presents

CABARET

Book by Joe Masteroff

Lyrics by John Kander

Music by Fred Ebb

Directed by Patrick Ciamacco

Music Direction by Anthony Trifiletti

Choreography by Katie Gibson

Stage Managed by Kate Leigh Michalski

Costume Design by Luke Scattergood

DECEMBER 3 - 18

Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays at 8pm

Sundays at 7pm

Rated: R

*This show contains adult content and brief nudity.

Run time: Act 1 - 1hr 25 min, Act 2 - 45 Mins

This is a remount of our acclaimed 2016 production.

Welcome to the infamous Kit Kat Klub, where the Emcee, Sally Bowles and a raucous ensemble take the stage nightly to tantalize the crowd--and to leave their troubles outside. But as life in pre-WWII Germany grows more and more uncertain, will the decadent allure of Berlin nightlife be enough to get them through their dangerous times? Come hear some of the most memorable songs in theatre history, including "Cabaret," "Willkommen" and "Maybe This Time." Right this way, your table's waiting at Cabaret, John Kander, Fred Ebb And Joe Masteroff's Tony-winning musical about following your heart while the world loses its way.

$20

We're selling out, so get your tickets NOW!

To purchase tickets for this show CLICK HERE<http://www.blankcanvastheatre.com/cabaret-tickets/>

To view a poster for the show CLICK HERE<http://www.blankcanvastheatre.com/cabaret/>

To see a CAST & STAFF list for this production CLICK HERE<http://www.blankcanvastheatre.com/cabaret-2-cast>

COVID-19 SAFETY

Due to a substantial level of spread of COVID-19 and the impact of the Delta variant, we must act to ensure the safety for our audiences, performers, volunteers, and staff members. With the announcement of these safety measures, Blank Canvas Theatre now joins over a dozen Northeast Ohio theater companies with similar requirements. We believe strongly that this policy will provide both audiences and theater artists with a critical additional layer of safety. Therefore, we will be implementing the following safety measures for our ticketholders.

*       You will be asked to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19, or a negative COVID test result taken within 72 hours of your ticketed performance, as well as a photo ID.

*       Children ages 11 and younger do not need a negative COVID-19 test result to attend.

*       All audience members, regardless of age or vaccination status, will be required to wear a face mask (covering both the nose and mouth) in all areas of our building and during the performance. Our front-of-house and backstage volunteers will also be masked for everyone's safety.

If you have a specific question or issue concerning your tickets in regard to these measures, do not hesitate to contact us.

Blank Canvas Theatre will continue to regularly evaluate our health and safety policies and will make adjustments we deem necessary based on community health data and the guidance of our local public-health officials.

 Blank Canvas Theatre

(at 78th Street Studios)

1305 West 78th Street, Suite 211. Cleveland, OH 44102

Blank Canvas Theatre provides professional quality productions, placing emphasis on entertainment at affordable prices and on safety.