[NEohioPAL] NEW TICKETING SYSTEM for Meet Me In St. Louis

Dena M. Warmuth d.m.warmuth8 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 12:42:15 PST 2021

Hello, Greater Cleveland Theatre Community!

A few days ago, I posted about Olde Towne Hall Theatre's upcoming
production of MEET ME IN ST LOUIS.  I'm just writing this post to inform
you that, if you are interested in attending (and you should be...this is
an awesome production) and could not get tickets off of our website, we
have a new ticketing system.

To reserve tickets for MEET ME IN ST LOUIS, please go to the website:
www.othtnr.ludus.com.  You may also still see show information on our
website.    Tickets are only $15.00, plus the $1.50 convenience fee !  We
have one of the LOWEST theatre ticket prices in the area ! LOW ticket
prices + AWARD - WINNING theatre...what MORE could you ask for in
entertainment?

Thanks, and on behalf of the OTHT Board of Directors, we hope to see YOU at
the theatre !

Dena M. Warmuth,
Board Member

Olde Towne Hall Theatre, Inc.