[NEohioPAL] This Week @Imposters Theater

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 13:17:33 PST 2021

*This Week at Imposters Theater*

Hello, new friend - sign up for our email newsletter here
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=739041a060&e=8aeda9a7f9>
For more info and to purchase tickets, please visit imposterstheater.com
<https://www.imposterstheater.com/>
*Proof of vaccination required for all shows and events*
*The Triple Threat Show Hosted by Joe Briggs, Jordan Euell, & Mackenzie
Maguire*
Monday 11/29 8pm FREE
Can you sing, dance, and act? Then you’ll wanna take the Greyhound to
Broadway.
Are you looking to try out some stand up? Have a new character you want to
debut? Want people to hear your musical comedy? This show is for you! Email
triplethreatimposters at gmail.com to submit.

*Getting Unstuck - An Improv Workshop with Dana Quercioli (Second City
Chicago)*
Thursday 12/02 7pm $30
In this workshop, Dana will help you feel more confident in your choices
and practice aggressive support in your improv through exercises and guided
scene work.

This workshop is for those who have taken at least a Level 1 improv class
at Imposters or another theater or have similar experience. If you have any
questions, please email imposterscomedy at gmail.com.

ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Dana Quercioli is a twenty year veteran of sketch comedy and improvisation,
and she has loved every second of it. She has been very fortunate to have
been a writer, actor and instructor at The Second City Chicago, The Second
City Cleveland, and all over the map with The Second City Touring Company.

*Improv Night: This Improvised Life*
Friday 12/03 8pm $10
This Improvised Life combines some of Cleveland's best storytellers with
some of Cleveland's best improvisers to give you a blend of comedy,
spontaneity, and heart you won't find anywhere else in town.

Each month, two storytellers share a true story from their lives based on a
prompt, the performers hear it for the first time along with the audience
and perform scenes based on each story.

Produced by Deena Nyer Mendlowitz

*Imposters Improv Play Lab - An Improv Jam*
Saturday 12/04 2pm FREE
The Imposters Improv Play Lab is an inclusive space for anyone looking to
expand their creativity. Improv comedy is the foundation we use to explore
how much we can make using nothing but our bodies and imagination. Whether
you are new to improv or have been in a troupe since the dawn of Chicago,
the Play Lab is a space for us to meddle with our funny.

Hosted by Scott Shepard, Alex Heckman, Sam Dee

*Improv Night: The Imposters Society with Guest Monologist News Channel 5's
Joe Donatelli*
Saturday 12/04 8pm $10
The Imposters Society features a guest monologist telling stories based on
a suggestion from the audience and a group of Cleveland’s top improvisers
creating a show on the spot.

Guest Monologist New Channel 5's Joe Donatelli

Performers - Michael Busch, Dana Quercioli, James Catullo, Mike Frye, Joe
Lewis, Dionne Atchison

*Indie Improv Night*
Sunday 12/05 7pm FREE
Each week will feature two newer groups and/or experienced performers
trying a new format followed by a long form mashup jam where anyone can
participate. Meet and perform with others in the community, find people you
like performing with, form your own group, and submit to Indie Improv Night!

If you’d like to be an audience member/participate in the long form mashup
jam, please RSVP HERE.

If your group would like to perform, please email indieimprovnight at gmail.com
.