[NEohioPAL] Jazzy Christmas Livestream FB Sat 11th Dec, 7pm EDT

Carol Leslie Vocalist carol.leslie.jazz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 11:38:26 PST 2021

Please join me, Carol Leslie, for an hour of great music this Saturday.
This is part of my "Duets" series, where I pair with another Cleveland
vocalist (we never get to work together!). This Saturday, I'm thrilled to
pair with the amazing Maria Jacobs! She sings, she scats, she composes,
plays flute, is a professor at KSU, and has just released a brand new
Christmas album. We're doing a little bit of everything - jazz, Broadway,
contemporary & Christmas. Joining us is the amazing Ed Ridley on keys,
another mentor, composer, recording artist, well known for his work with
some of the biggest names around. On upright bass, we're blessed to have Ed
Lemmers, someone equally skilled, whose repertoire is impressive and
extensive. He is the bassist with Travis Haddix, The SwingTime Big Band,
the Suburban Symphony and Best of Friends. You will find the event on my FB
page:  Carol Leslie Jazz at 7pm. FB can take a few minutes to release the
event live. If you hear some live music, hang in there, for you've landed
in the right place! The show is free and so please share the link with
anyone you know who loves music, but who perhaps is homebound. Create a
Watch Party! I always welcome love offerings, and should you so desire, you
can access the tipjar via:  venmo. @Carol-Leslie-2   or paypal:
www.paypal.me/CarolScotJazz. Join us via the link below:

 https://www.facebook.com/events/411190037215871?ref=newsfeed

--
*Carol Leslie*
*TORCH SONGS BY TWILIGHT*

*Carol Leslie sings Oh What A Beautiful Morning
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVC-ev2YkYY>*