[NEohioPAL] A FARAWAY PLACE- the perfect gift for readers 9 years and up!

Peter Anthony Fields peteroctb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 17:10:49 PST 2021

Readers have high praises for A FARAWAY PLACE, a fantasy/adventure novel by
Peter Anthony Fields!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/198333975X

Reviews from readers on GoodReads--

"While it’s not the usual book for me, I found it enjoyable! It’s the
perfect read for pre-teens. A fun adventure, with great life lessons hidden
within. My 7 year old enjoyed listening to the magical story!"  --

"Writing is very good and didn't face any difficulties reading it, the
writer's soul seemed very friendly. You can feel it from the book.
I liked the fact that he used a sad event to affect the boy and make him do
his best to be a better person.
Very touching.
I definitely recommend it to kids and adults." --

"The characters, especially Jacob, seem to come alive right on the page.
The story [...] is easy to follow and never loses its momentum." --

"It is very engaging and the charismas of each character is well-drawn and
described, a very smooth read I felt really attracted to it since the very
first page." --

The Story:

Twelve year old Jacob Cobbs is about to embark on an incredible odyssey
that will take him to a parallel earth where he must destroy an evil
sorcerer king named Gerard. Jacob must accomplish this task before the king
can steal Jacob's "life force", which would give King Gerard the power he
needs to enter our earth and establish his new, evil kingdom. A Faraway
Place is a thrilling, frightening, and spine-tingling fantasy/adventure
about one boy’s journey to find within himself the strength, courage, hope,
and determination to end the reign of an evil sorcerer and save two worlds
from destruction.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/198333975X

A FARAWAY PLACE makes an excellent gift for all ages; it's an old-fashioned
fantasy/adventure that delivers suspense and features characters that you
are sure to love!  Kindle and paperback; Get it at Amazon today!

Sincerely,
*Peter Anthony Fields*
*Playwright & Novelist*
*(Fields is my family & pen name; Gould is my legal surname)*
*Official Website <https://peteroctb.wixsite.com/peteranthonyfields>*

*Twitter Profile <https://twitter.com/PeterFields2>*
*Amazon.com Author's page <http://amazon.com/author/peteranthonyfields>*