[NEohioPAL] The Gift of Reading for Christmas!

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 11:28:49 PST 2021

Hi NEOhioPALers!
As you are looking for that perfect Christmas present for the reader in your life (or you!! treat yourself!!), I would love for you to check out my novel, The Actuality of Us: Leiland & Emmeline. This is great for those interested in upmarket fiction, character-driven stories (which we know theatre people LOVE!) and life in LA. The summary and link are below.
Summary: The story begins as Emmeline states: “Leiland McCoy is dead. And that suits me just fine”. Realizing she has spoken harshly of her beloved – and, in fact, has explained nothing at all – she hastily retreats to the beginning of their relationship. She invites us along and we dutifully follow down the path of twisted Los Angeles nights, the predictable party scene and the unpredictable arrival of Scott. Through the guidance (and anti-guidance) of her closest friend Ruby and other characters that flit in and out of their existence, we are shown the ease with which drugs, betrayal, and self-deliverance can take its toll on those only too willing to acquiesce.

Please support local authors!!!
xoxoxoRachel
Link:https://www.amazon.com/Actuality-Us-Leiland-Emmeline/dp/B09FC9HRPV/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Rachel+zake&qid=1638991528&s=books&sr=1-1