[NEohioPAL] CASTING ASAP: 1Female Podcast Co-Host for Horror Episode 1st TAPING DEC.19th and more ASAP

thsthingovourz at aol.com thsthingovourz at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 05:36:36 PST 2021

GreetingsWe are seeking to fill the role of one female to co-host an audio/video bi-weekly horror Podcast beginning on January 8th, with 1st short intro taping on Sunday December 19th. to be aired prior to premiere. The podcast will pertain to an audio horror novel, aired in episode installments, with cast.
Body type: Ethnicity: Caucasian or LatinaAge range: (20s to late 30s)Dates: Sunday December 19th for a short Podcast intro taping in Downtown Cleveland. Full time slots for Podcast schedule will be given after promo taping on Dec. 19th.PLEASE NOTE: If you currently are or in the near future, involved in another podcast, or employed with a murder mystery theater company in the capacity of owner, manager, director, actor, casting director or otherwise, please do not respond, we are NOT interested at this time. Please read on...

To qualify, you must love the horror genre of films and books, have great energy and presence in front of the camera and also a sense of humor, with the ability to play well with others, in other words...NO DIVAS PLEASE! All body types are considered but we ARE seeking a co-host that does have an appealing look in front of the camera.
Also, the episodes you will be airing the podcasts for are rated R for violence and graphic language. So, we are casting the co-host role for a person who doesn't mind a tastefully tossed short burst of profanity during the podcast should the opportunity arise, in a tasteful manner of course.
Please send your bio, and CURRENT PHOTO with a phone contact. This means we will want to speak with you via phone should you be in the running for the co-host position, NOT in endless text messages & E-mails.Payment for your work will allotted once sponsorship is garnered as we proceed along with the episodes.I thank you for your interest and hope to hear from you soon, break a leg!
Best Wishes & Happy HolidaysWJCasting Director for "Pinebrook"
CEO for 1Mobinc.com
PS: For more info regarding the novel, please check our Facebook link below
Pinebrook, An Audio Novella of Horror | Facebook