[NEohioPAL] Auditions for Youth Theatre at Rubber City Theatre in Akron

Sarah Bailey sarah at rubbercitytheatre.com
Mon Dec 13 14:38:41 PST 2021

Rubber City Theatre Youth Workshop

Roald Dahl’s Willy Wonka KIDS

 Akron’s only professional Equity Theatre is thrilled to offer this
non-equity opportunity for our young actors. This workshop production will
teach vital skills in theatre, dance, and music culminating in a fully
professional produced production.  This workshop will be at zero cost to
the participants and tickets will be available to the public ranging from
$5-$10.  We are looking forward to our Saturday mornings of fun this
winter!

Where: Virtual Auditions are currently being accepted. (We know the holiday
season is hectic, so simply record yourself singing and send it in!)

Who: ALL children ages 7-14!  No experience is necessary

When: Please follow this link to submit your audition
https://www.rubbercitytheatre.com/performance-workshop.html by Friday,
December 31st

What to Prepare: A song or a cut of 32 bars of a song which will be
performed acapella or with pre-recorded accompaniment. Musical theatre
style is preferred.  Can’t find a song?  You can sing happy birthday!
Email Sarah at rubbercitytheatre.com  if you have a question.

Rehearsal Schedule: Rehearsals will be Saturdays, from 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
beginning January 8th.

Tech Schedule: Tech will take place March 27th-March 31st These rehearsals
will be in the evening.

Performances: Friday April 1st at 7:30 PM and Saturday April 2nd at 7:30 PM

--
Sarah Bailey
*Director or Education and Youth Theatre Producer *