[NEohioPAL] 2022 Drama Therapy Groups

Kimberly Koljat kimberlykoljatlmft at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 12:51:00 PST 2021

It’s not too early to start thinking about how you want to invest in yourself in 2022.  I’ll be offering several drama therapy groups in the first half of 2022, including a one day Intro to Drama Therapy workshop, a 10 week Self-Revelatory Performance Group, and several groups for specific populations of folks applying the use of drama therapy:  Educators Support Group, Self-Care for Therapists, Expressive Arts for LGBTIQQAAP Teens, and Group Filial Therapy:  Family Play Therapy, the applied use of parenting skills with parents and children ages 3-12 years old.  For further information about groups, feel free to check out my website or contact me through the contact form on my website.  Hope you’ll join me in 2022 for some drama therapy and expressive arts!

www.kimberlykoljatlmft.com/groups <http://www.kimberlykoljatlmft.com/groups>