[NEohioPAL] Stream "It's a Wonderful Life" this holiday season with Theatre Agape!

Douglas Bailey douglasfbaileyii at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 06:10:17 PST 2021

Living a life of service, George Bailey has always felt strongly about
doing what's right for those he loves. But when a potentially life-altering
crisis hits, George comes to the conclusion that he's worth more dead than
alive. But as his guardian angel reminds him, one life touches so many
others.

Presented as a live radio play, Theatre Agápe brings to life this
compelling story, complete with foley sound effects, live accompaniment,
and some of the finest acting you've seen. Cozy up this holiday season and
enjoy!

The play will stream on demand December 17th, 18th, 19th, 24th, 26th, 27th,
29th, & 30th. All tickets are pay what you can! Please enjoy this
production whether you can pay $30 or nothing at all (instructions on
website for $0 tickets). Click
https://www.broadwayondemand.com/series/EfD1mzqVfiPO-its-a-wonderful-life---a-live-radio-play--theatre-agpe
for
tickets. Once purchased you will be granted one complete watch on any of
the days listed above.

ABOUT Theatre Agápe:
Our Mission: Theatre Agápe is an inclusive, purpose-driven community of
theatre artists that partners with other non-profit organizations to raise
awareness and funds for their charitable endeavors while also inviting them
to join in our artistic efforts.

Our work is threefold:
1. We make inclusion and accessibility for participants and audience
members more of a reality.
2. We aim to bring acceptance and awareness to the larger community through
inclusion.
3. We give our proceeds directly to programs who have demonstrated
effective offerings for those marginalized communities.

should you feel inclined to support Theatre Agápe via donation this holiday
season, you may do so here:
https://venmo.com/code?user_id=3427168700858368623

follow us on facebook at www.facebook.com/theatreagape or instagram at
www.instagram.com/theatre_agape