[NEohioPAL] An UPDATE about Neohiopal from Fred, Noah, Dan & Conrad

Fred Sternfeld fredsternfeld at neohiopal.org
Wed Dec 15 14:33:15 PST 2021

Greetings!

We hope you are in the midst of enjoying this Holiday Season and that live
performance opportunities are starting to open up once again for you, or
your organization.

The last (almost) two years have been tough on everybody.

As you might be aware, every year we do a one month campaign asking for
contributions in support of Neohiopal. This year we decided not to do a
formalized campaign at all since so many people and organizations were so
adversely impacted economically. Even with no campaign for funds, some of
you generously contributed anyway as you were aware of when the campaign
usually happened.

THANKS once again to those who contributed in 2021. Those people (and also
from 2020) who contributed and chose to have their name or organization
listed are at this link
<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/neohiopal/northeast-ohio-performing-arts-list-contributors/>
.

We will be launching a one month campaign for contributions to support
Neohiopal sometime in the first few months of 2022. If it is within your
means, or your organization's budget to contribute, your support is greatly
appreciated.

Best wishes for a Happy, Healthy New Year to you and yours.

Warm Regards,

Fred Sternfeld
Neohiopal Ltd. Owner and Administrator

Noah Budin and Daniel Alpern