[NEohioPAL] Choreographer Call! All levels & styles

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 12:26:13 PST 2021

Cleveland Dance Project is seeking choreographers who want to work with our
all level adult dance family to create a short work for our season 9
showcase!

Choreographers will hold weekly 90 minute rehearsals (arranged & paid for
by CDP), culminating in two shows on May 7. We are especially seeking
choreographers willing to work with all levels of dancers, in any and all
styles of dance.

Choreographers will receive professional video footage of their work and
feedback & assistance as needed throughout the season, PLUS premiere their
work in front of 800-1000 people!

Applications are due Dec 31 at 11:59pm. There is a $35 application fee for
adjudication. Email us with questions clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Application at www.clevelanddanceproject.com/choreoapp

Anna Cerveny
Director