[NEohioPAL] Class of 2022 & 2023... model casting call

L RYA PHILLIPS lryaphotography at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 09:12:34 PST 2021

Class of 2022 & 2023 this offer is just for you. L Rya Photography is
looking for High Seniors & Juniors models for our Senior Rep Program. Being
a senior representative for L Rya Photography means you have the
opportunity to represent as one of the faces of LRP Seniors. Senior Reps
receive countless perks including having your senior year documented by a
minimum of 3 photo shoots including a 2- hour individual senior session, 2
group senior rep session, a prom/graduation mini portrait session, digital
images to share online with friends & family,  Signature Senior Rep Gear,
Cash Back Rewards & a special blog entry post on our website!
Visit LRyaPhotography.com to apply & review program details...deadline ends Feb
28th, 2022!

Call (216)452-0924 with any questions!

Lena Phillips
L Rya Photography