[NEohioPAL] DAREN STAHL HEADSHOTS & PRODUCTION PHOTOGRAPHY

beezersh at aol.com beezersh at aol.com
Sun Dec 26 15:12:56 PST 2021

Happy New Year!  New Year, New Look!!  Please keep me in mind for your photographic needs including productions, events, and family portraits.  Read more below, and continue to stay well in 2022!
Peace,Daren Stahl Daren Stahl

|   |    |

|   |
Daren Stahl

By Daren Stahl

I am an amateaur photographer residing in Cleveland Heights, Ohio. I have many clients from the performing arts community but also enjoy other photographic endeavors as well. Click on the About Me section in my website to learn more.
  |   |

Rates$100 for a 1/2 hour session and up to 3 digitally retouched photos are yours to keep AS WELL AS print release on the rest of the session. Indoor, outdoor, B&W or color.  Longer sessions are available.
Headshot Portfolio: https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Headshot-Sessions/Studioheadshots/

          "This has been a most enjoyable experience" ~ Evelyn

"You have perfectly captured his essence -- his warmth and friendliness....we are so appreciative to have these images as we mark this big milestone~Julie Pricing page for longer portrait sessions, SENIOR PORTRAITS and more, click below.
https://darenstahl.smugmug.com/Site-Pages/n-p8xckD/Pricing
Contact Daren Stahl: dstahl1067 at gmail.com OR you can contact me through the Smugmug links.
See you soon!Daren Stahl Photographyhttp://www.darenstahl.smugmug.com