[NEohioPAL] Gentlemen's Guide to Love & Murder

Debra Cardy Cardydeb at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 27 00:09:13 PST 2021

Announcing AUDITIONS for our upcoming production of Gentlemen’s Guide to Love & Murder. This will be directed by a student of Stage Door Studios, Tucker Gayhart, as a Senior Capstone project, for Jackson High School of the Arts. We are excited to partner with him. This is one of the most fun musicals (Winner of 4 Tony Awards), and is absolutely hilarious with a brilliantly written plot.
Submit the following Google Form:
https://docs.google.com/.../11pcvgV5dy7yakjmn.../viewform...<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11pcvgV5dy7yakjmnp4hN4t29Sj--DDt-0Hg9trMqNo8/viewform?ts=61bffa94&edit_requested=true&fbclid=IwAR2L5UO7tCXqi-Dhn4ZXSpie1QOQaJlZAbYaPUZm102yUMxdxRETcmDRdiw>
Be sure to include an unlisted Youtube video link, of a recording of you, singing a one minute selection, in the style of the show. This show is for ages 14 and up, but as long as you have the maturity to handle the advanced vocal music in the score, close to that age will be considered.
You may also use one of these songs from the show for your audition (click on the following link for a Demo, Track and music: https://www.dropbox.com/.../AADbft-eLy3kFec3z7obJVXga...<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hc7stjrlmnagf6r/AADbft-eLy3kFec3z7obJVXga?dl=0&fbclid=IwAR2S-WZJWlPfzTBImZgve-4MHXjbGicGAdTszQV2HHgUfkCWDf_JdPunUeI> ).
Performance Dates: February 11-13, 2022
Rehearsal Dates: Wed, Fri (6:30-9:30pm) & Sundays (2:00-5:00pm) with some Mon and Thur evenings working with solos/small groups
(Begin on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at Stage Door Studios, 1176 S. Main Street, North Canton, OH  44720)
Deadline for submission is midnight: December 30, 2021. We look forward to receiving your video audition!
Questions: Contact: Debbie Cardy - E-mail: debbie at stagedoorstudios.org or Text: 330-417-4041.