[NEohioPAL] Imposters Theater Announces January Classes & Workshops

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 09:48:54 PST 2021

*ANNOUNCING JANUARY 2022 CLASSES & WORKSHOPS!*
*Improv Level 1 with Ryan Santa*
Thursdays 7-9pm Beginning 01/06
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=3af9d0e3db&e=8aeda9a7f9>
This course is an introduction to long-form improvisation, based on the
style developed by The iO Theater and The Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre.
We will start with a focus on the fundamentals - agreement, listening, and
support - as well as the thing that should come across in every scene: the
fun.

This class is designed for beginners up to those with some short form or
long form improv experience.

*Sketch Comedy Writing Level 1 with Michael Busch*
Saturdays 4-6pm Beginning 01/08
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=ce2078b2b3&e=8aeda9a7f9>
This class is for both experienced comedians and people just starting out -
as long as you have a desire to write your own material, you are welcome.
You will be required to write outside of class.

*For a full list of classes & workshops please visit *
https://www.imposterstheater.com/classes
<https://www.imposterstheater.com/classes>

Hello, new friend - sign up for our email newsletter here
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=0d07d7e3fe&e=8aeda9a7f9>