[NEohioPAL] Cassidy Theatre Seeks Designers For 2022 Season - PAID Opportunities!

Michael Caraffi boxoffice at cassidytheatre.com
Sun Jan 2 16:40:25 PST 2022

For Immediate Release:

Calling all designers!!

Do you have talent or experience in costumes, lighting, sound, props, or set design/construction? If so, we are looking for YOU! Cassidy Theatre is looking for talented individuals to fill several design roles as part of our 2022 season! These opportunities serve as part of our various production teams and each carries an associated stipend.

If you are interested in learning more about these opportunities, getting involved and sharing your talents with us, please send an email to our board president, Mike Caraffi at mcaraffi at cassidytheatre.com for additional details.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!