[NEohioPAL] Playhouse Square is Hosting a Career Fair!

Antoinette Kula Antoinette.Kula at playhousesquare.org
Wed Jan 5 11:48:00 PST 2022

Playhouse Square is Hosting a Career Fair!

We have an immediate need for enthusiastic, dependable individuals with excellent  communication and interpersonal skills to join our Revenue & Marketing team!  We're excited to announce that we'll be hosting an invitation-only Career Fair for a variety of part-time positions on Sunday, January 30 for February 2022 employment.

Available Positions:

  *   Ticketing Concierge, Ticket Sales & Service (Daytime Hours Available)
  *   Ticketing Concierge, Box Office (Evening/Weekend Hours Available)
  *   Season Ticket Services Representative

Why Playhouse Square?

  *   Part-time (12-19 hours/week)
  *   $13.00-$15.00*/hour (*Eligible for $15.00 after a successful 90 days)
  *   Flexible shift options available
  *   Complimentary and discounted ticket offers
  *   Empowering and creative organizational culture

You're invited to submit your resume and cover letter for the opportunity to attend to:  pshr at playhousesquare.org<mailto:pshr at playhousesquare.org>

What can you expect?
1.) The deadline to submit resumes for the Career Fair is Monday, January 10. All resumes will be reviewed.
2.) Those selected for the Career Fair will receive their invitations to participate no later than Monday, January 17.
3.) All resumes will remain on file for future consideration.

For more information on open positions, visit: playhousesquare.org/employment

Antoinette Kula | Playhouse Square
Senior Manager, Ticket Sales and Service
1501 Euclid Ave. Suite 200 | Cleveland, OH 44115
P: 216-640-8798 | F: 216-771-0217
antoinette.kula at playhousesquare.org<mailto:antoinette.kula at playhousesquare.org> | playhousesquare.org