[NEohioPAL] Contemporary dance & wellness company auditions

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 14:12:26 PST 2022

Cleveland Dance Project Company is seeking versatile dancers, ages 18+,
with a strong technical foundation in jazz, ballet, and contemporary styles
and an interest in health & wellness for our 2022 season (short & long term
contracts available, as well as unpaid apprentice positions)

*Responsibilities: *rehearsals, company class, master classes,
performances, outreach engagements & some teaching roles. CDP Company
rehearses Sundays 1-4pm and one additional 90 minute class day (currently
Friday 7:15-8:45pm). Additional outreach & performance events occur
1-2x/month.

*Compensation: *Performances/outreach pay, company class, CDP master
classes, monthly physical therapy session, pre-season injury screens, and
headshots/dance shots.

*Auditions: *Sunday January 16, 2-4pm, Above The Barre
All auditioning dancers will receive feedback from our artistic panel. $15
registration fee. Registration required
www.clevelanddanceproject.com/proauditions.

Anna Cerveny
Director