[NEohioPAL] This week @Imposters Theater - Improv Level 3 begins, the jam is back, and Justifications Workshop with Jo Rou!

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 17:40:41 PST 2022

*This Week @Imposters Theater*Hello, new friend - sign up for our email
newsletter here
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=23197a3f01&e=8aeda9a7f9>
*Improv Level 3 with Michael Busch*
Tuesdays 7-9pm Beginning 01/11
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=78cfabbc25&e=8aeda9a7f9>

This class is a continuation of Imposters Improv Level 2. If you have not
taken our Level 2 class, but have similar experience elsewhere, please
email us at imposterscomedy at gmail.com before signing up.

This class focuses on:

-Group games/scenes

-Callbacks/second beats of scenes

-the Harold format

*Imposters Improv Play Lab: An Improv Jam*
Saturdays 2-4pm
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=25c43d06b2&e=8aeda9a7f9>
The Imposters Improv Play Lab is an inclusive space for anyone looking to
expand their creativity. Improv comedy is the foundation we use to explore
how much we can make using nothing but our bodies and imagination. Whether
you are new to improv or have been in a troupe since the dawn of Chicago,
the Play Lab is a space for us to meddle with our funny.

Hosted by Scott Shepard, Alex Heckman

Justifications:
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=549a4da287&e=8aeda9a7f9>What's
Your Excuse? An Improv Workshop with Jo Rou
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=a8102d34cf&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Sunday 01/16 4-6pm
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=3dffe68356&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Anyone can say something absurd onstage, but it is the justification that
gives your scenes a strong foundation so your team and the audience can
reach the heights of hilarity. In this workshop you will build your
justification muscles with exercises, scene work, and feedback from the
instructor.