[NEohioPAL] Last chance for DEMO REEL ACTING CLASS

Will F. Moore actors.starter.kit at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 20:12:47 PST 2022

Need a demo reel for the new year? ACTOR FACTORY OHIO is offering another
DEMO REEL ACTING CLASS this month (January 2022). You have no footage and
no films? No problem! We produce original movie scenes that you'll star
in....your own original legitimate movie clips. Be a part of some of the
first acting students/actors to experience, indulge in,  and benefit from
this one of a kind, new, industry tool. Demo reels are equal to the back in
the day movie SCREENTESTS. Screen tests showed displayed your ability, and
that's what demo reels are for....not to show what you've been in and
display your credits, but your ability. 1 slot open.

We provide everything from start to finish:
-Acting classes prior to filming
-Sets, locations
-Scripts, sides
-Scenes, filming
-Cast, actors
-Full production
-Editing, final demo reel

Msg, text 216-223-8323, or email actorfactoryohio at gmail.com ASAP. Inquire
about the New Year's promo special!! Save $50 if you register on or before
January 11th. The next class is almost already full--only 5 cast/students
per class. Stay ahead by staying ahead of the competition.