[NEohioPAL] Enter the performing world of DJs MCs and More with Rock the House

Lisa Kuhnen lisa_kuhnen at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 11:54:45 PST 2022

Hi Fred,   Can you please share this with the listserve? Thanks, Lisa Kuhnen (917)497-6313
Are you the kind of person that brings the life to the party?!

Then we are looking for you! The new year is here and we are looking for brand new individuals to join our performing team. Who are we? We are

Rock the House: Northeast Ohio’s Premier live event production service.

Our busy season is fast approaching, and we are in need of some ROCKSTAR performers who are passionate about performing and interested in having fun at live events like Weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate/ School events and more.  What would you be doing? We are talking about DJ’ing, MCing, hosting games, dancing and engaging our clients with photo booths, games and a bunch of other entertaining events. Best of all: this is paid part time work with flexible hours. So if you have a background in:

   - DJ/ MC entertainment
   - Public Speaking
   - Theatre/ acting
   - Aerobic instructing