[NEohioPAL] Into the Breeches! (Stow Players)

Stow Players stowplayers at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 11:33:23 PST 2022

We are still looking to fill two roles for our upcoming production of Into
the Breeches!
Stuart Lasker-white male, aged 30s to 50s the quip-ready Stage Manager.
Ida Green-African-American female in her 30s to 50s, the imaginative
costume designer.
If you would like to read a copy of the script, please message us and we
will send it to you by email.
If you are interested, you can email us at stowplayers at gmail.com or contact
the director, Pat Robertell-Hudson directly at 330-388-2400. Please leave a
voicemail message with your contact information.

Performances will be held March 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 18, and 19 at the
Heritage Barn in Stow, Ohio.