[NEohioPAL] TMP New Weekly Class

Eliza Frye fryeeliza at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 11:30:22 PST 2022

Join The Movement Project for company class on Mondays or join us at our
new weekly class on Wednesdays.

Mondays we offer Company Ballet from 8:45 am to 9:55 am and Company Modern/
Contemporary class from 10:00 am - 11:00 am. Wednesdays we have an All
Levels Modern/ Contemporary in the evening from 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm. Classes
are $12 each with class card options. We are a super simple two-step
process to sign up and pay online. Visit our website for class descriptions
and more information.

ALL TMP CLASSES WILL BE HELD AT OUR NEW STUDIO SPACE IN FAIRVIEW PARK!

We hope to see you at one of our classes!

http://www.themovementproject.org/weeklyclasses