[NEohioPAL] VIRTUAL ZOOM READING OF A SHORT PLAY BY Ife Gail Young

Ife Gail Young ifethestoryteller at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 18:08:25 PST 2022

Hi Fred, could you post the following for me?  Thank you.

Hello,

This is Ife-Gail Young, writer/performer.  I am inviting you to a VIRTUAL
READING (Zoom Webinar) of a short play written by myself and presented by
Ensemble Theatre (Cleveland Hts., OH), directed by Celeste Consentino.

The play, ‘In The Dance Of Stars” is not about race or romance.  Instead,
it is about the way in which humans often bond, breaking down walls of
different worlds to connect and relate to one another when confronted with
traumatic situations. It is about desperation and fears, and helplessness,
yet, hope.  All those things have been a reality for millions of people
these past two years as Covid 19 swept over the entire planet and claimed
the lives of many.

 Please join us for this VIRTUAL READING on Saturday, January 29th at
3:00p.m.  Also, consider joining me in the ‘talk back’ after the reading.
Look for the registration link for both.  I will send out a reminder
slightly before that date, so you won’t miss it.

Thank you and Happy New Year.  And please stay safe.  (Click the link below
and follow instructions.)

IN THE DANCE OF STARS — Ensemble Theatre (ensembletheatrecle.org)
<https://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/in-the-dance-of-stars?fbclid=IwAR1p0cQDq7Q_g5-8PbyCoXjRTMgs_9X7sKyKg4na0tLbGdlErRGDVsUr1ik>
6