[NEohioPAL] CORRECTION - contact info: Openings: 2-6 dancers for paid and unpaid gigs

michelle mcolbert14 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 04:56:15 PST 2022

Who: Island Style Entertainment - We are a professional entertainment
company dedicated to the preservation and perpetuation of the cultures and
heritage of Native Pacific Islanders through music, dance, language, and
education.

What: We are looking to grow our base of company dancers - male & female -
for mostly paid gigs (birthdays, celebrations, luaus, etc), as well as a
couple of unpaid events (Lei Day - April 2022, Asian Festival - MAY 2022).
Polynesian dance experience not required.

When: Practices will begin mid-late February for the 2022 'season'
(typically May through September)

Where: TBD

Contact: Michelle Newton
              *mnewton at islandstyle.org <mnewton at islandstyle.org>*