[NEohioPAL] convergence-continuum seeking designers for 2022 season

Cory Molner cmolner at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 22 15:11:37 PST 2022

convergence-continuum isseeking applicants for designers for its 2022 Season. We currently have a smallgroup of designers and Stage Managers, and are looking to expand our list ofavailable and interested designers, and Stage Managers.

convergence-continuum is seeking:
   - Costume Designers
   - Lighting Designers
   - Sound Designers
   - Scenic Designers
   - Stage Managers

All positions are paida stipend ($400) for their work.

All Designers willwork closely with the Production's Director, Executive Artistic Director, and theProduction & Operations Manager.

   - Lighting Designers will serve as Master Electrician and are responsible for hang, focus, and programming for the show.
   - Scenic designers will also work with our set construction crews to accomplish the company builds and strikes of their respective shows.
   - Costume Designers have access to our costume inventory as well as a modest costume budget.

To Apply: Please submit your resume, designportfolio (if possible, nothing fancy- could be links to your work, if applyingto design) and a brief statement of interest

For production datesand more information about our upcoming season, please visit:  https://www.convergence-continuum.org/2022season

Please contact CoryMolner (cmolner at convergence-continuum.org) to apply or for moreinformation.
convergence-continuum, was founded in2000, and the company’s mission is to produce alternative/experimental theatrework by living playwrights and new plays by local playwrights. The company seeksto create a core ensemble that continues to work together over the long term inexploring and developing its artistic voice, and performance and productionpractices, to create up-close, environmentally-staged productions thatchallenge the status quo and extend the boundaries of theatre.
convergence-continuum's artistic home THE LIMINIS is located at 2438 Scranton Rd. in the historic Tremont neighborhood.

Cory Molner

Executive Artistic Director,convergence-continuum Theater

cmolner at convergence-continuum.org

Up Next:
2022 NEOMFAPlaywrights Festival |Feb. 10th through 17th @ convergence-continuumwww.convergence-continuum.org