[NEohioPAL] Ohio's #1Teen Filmmaking Program is now Enrolling!

Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 10:35:01 PST 2022

*YOUNG FILMMAKERS ACADEMY*, NE Ohio's internationally acclaimed kids
filmmaking program is now enrolling for the *SUMMER 2022 SUMMER FILMMAKING
WORKSHOP.*

Now in our sixth year, The Young Filmmakers Academy Summer Filmmaking
Workshop is a multi-faceted experience in which the students write, produce
and edit a real film from start to finish with the help of award winning
industry professionals and mentors.  The camp culminates in a Red Carpet
Premiere of their film where their movie will be seen by a packed house of
filmmakers, media, fans, friends and family.

This year we will be offering 2 separate camps. One for beginner filmmakers
ages 8-11 and the other, our advanced camp for kids ages 12-17.

Films made by our students are receiving international recognition and
awards at film festivals all over the world. Last year's film, *TRIAL OF
ERRORS *won Best Picture at the 2021 *Boston International Kids Film
Festival* and our 2020 film *THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LINE*, won Best Picture
at the *International KidsNFilm Festival*. Other festivals include *Brooklyn
Film Festival in NY and Toronto International Women's Film Festival* to
name a few.

YFA not only teaches your child how to make a real Hollywood film, but
provides them with the excitement and wonder of becoming award winning
filmmakers with the help of real filmmakers who have worked on such
projects as *THE FAST & THE FURIOUS, THE AVENGERS, CAPTAIN AMERICA, KING OF
QUEENS, FRASIER* and more.

Space is limited so register TODAY!

For more information and to enroll your child visit
www.youngfilmmakersacademy.org