[NEohioPAL] BorderLight Fringe RFP open till Feb. 20

Althea H dale at borderlightcle.org
Fri Jan 28 07:29:30 PST 2022

CALL FOR ARTISTS: apply by 2/20

Ready to get creative? We want to hear from YOU! We're seeking all varieties
of theatrical performances for the next BorderLight Fringe Festival.
The BorderLight Festival offers a culturally, racially, and geographically
diverse program representing a variety of theatrical approaches, styles,
topics, and genres including (but not limited to): Theatre,
Physical/Movement/Dance Theatre, Circus, Street Theatre, Burlesque,
Children's Theatre, Performance Art, Stand Up Comedy, Site-Specific Work,
and MORE!

*	The BorderLight Fringe is the open call submission part of the
BorderLight Festival <http://www.borderlightcle.org/>  which takes place in
downtown Cleveland July 20-24, 2022. We welcome work from both established
and emerging companies. Work can be indoors, outdoors, pop-up, and in a
multitude of genres.
*	Participating Fringe artists keep 70% of their box office revenue.
*	The Fringe provides a venue with basic lighting and sound equipment,
plus a house manager and box office, along with a digital workshop to help
support your success!
*	The deadline to apply is February 20, 2022.
*	Up-to-date CDC and event safety guidelines will be followed to
ensure the safety of artists and patrons.
*	For complete information, please visit
<https://www.borderlightcle.org/fringe-apply-2022/>
https://www.borderlightcle.org/fringe-apply-2022/
*	The application fee is $25 to create a low barrier to participation.