[NEohioPAL] Annie Mann The Musical

david mcdougald davidmcdougald at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 2 20:08:59 PST 2022

***PAID MUSICAL THEATER WORK*** We Are SO Excited About The 6 Characters That Have Already Been Cast, So Much Amazing Talent! Now Is The Time To Bring Your Talents And Join Us!
Two Characters Are Left To Cast: FILIUSWE KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE!!!
Greetings!This is an official invitation to audition for the brand new “Annie Mann The Musical”, for its premier performance Friday April 29th & Saturday April 30th, 2022 In Massillon, Ohio at the Stark Legacy Project Stage.
Annie Mann The Musical is a lively show of mostly music (limited book). The production looks deeply into the heart of a little girl whose destiny finds her in a place where everything depends on her making the right decision and having the nerve to do what needs to be done.
With seven major characters, this brand new production will thrill audiences and move them to examine who they are, especially when things get tough!***ANNIE MANN CHARACTERS
We Are SO Excited About The 6 Characters That Have Already Been Cast, So Much Amazing Talent! Now Is The Time To Bring Your Talents And Join Us!
***FILIUS (CASTING OPEN)Vocal Range A3-D4 (Male Age 18-35)
***DR. SIGMUND (CASTING OPEN)Vocal Range G3-E4 (Male Age 21+)***THE VOICE OF GOD (CASTING CLOSED)
Vocal Range A2-D4 (Male Age 50+)***THE JANITOR (CASTING CLOSED)Vocal Range A2-A#4 (Gender Fluid Person Age 25-40)***ANNIE MANN (CASTING CLOSED)Vocal Range A3-E5 (Female Age 12)***AVERY MANN (CASTING CLOSED)Vocal Range A2-G4 (Male Age 33)***CHRISTINA (MANN) (CASTING CLOSED)Vocal Range A3-E5 (Female Age 27)
To audition, send us your name, contact information (text phone number), age, a head shot and a description of your experience in theater and or music and choice of character to cgaproductionsgroup at gmail.com.
We will send you an audition pack with two songs and lyrics, a recording of the songs with a vocal demo and instrumental only, for you to sing to.
We will ask you to learn the songs and to record them with your phone and send that back to us. (you can look at the words during recording if you wish) We will look at the responses we get and choose personnel from this process.
Afterward, you will be invited to come into the studio for a live session, interview and final selection.
We look forward to hearing your audition!Best regards,David McDougaldExecutive Producer / Co-ComposerAnnie Mann The Musical