[NEohioPAL] Church Musician Position

Leila Jindra leilajindra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 09:48:22 PST 2022

We currently have an opening for an organist/pianist at Christian Temple
Disciples of Christ in Lorain, Oh. It is a play-only position with the
exception of the prelude, postlude & communion music choices at the
musician's discretion. There is a possibility for the expansion of the
position with experience. The time required is Sunday Mornings 10-11 am.
Our service is semi-traditional. We have a Rodgers 3 Manual organ and a
piano in the sanctuary. The musician would have access to the building for
rehearsal at their convenience. This is a lovely, mission-driven church in
the heart of downtown Lorain. Please submit your interest to me at
leilajindra at gmail.com

Leila Jindra
Pastor, Christian Temple D.o.C.
940 W. 5th St.