[NEohioPAL] Sandstone Summer Theatre Auditions for Cabaret

Pam Vandersommen pluc3 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 07:51:19 PST 2022

Sandstone Summer Theatre of Amherst Ohio is pleased to announce our auditions for our 2022 production of Cabaret.

Cabaret is directed by Jennifer Ludwig and Music Directed by Bruno Bush.

Auditions will be held at Marion L Steele High School in Amherst Ohio.  Music Auditions will be held 4/22 from 6 - 9 pm.  Dance Auditions for dancers who sing and singers who move well will be held 4/23 from 5 - 9 pm.

Callbacks will be held by invitation only on 4/24 from 1 - 5 pm.

Video auditions may be sent to sandstonesummertheatre at gmail.com

This production is for anyone who has finished 9th grade up to any age. All rehearsals (beginning May 23rd, 6:00-9:00 pm) will be conducted at Amherst Marion L Steele High School. Cabaret will be performed July 7. 8 and 9th at LCCC Stocker Center in Elyria. Please contact us at sandstonesummertheatre at gmail.com<mailto:sandstonesummertheatre at gmail.com> with any questions/concerns!