[NEohioPAL] Music Video Project Seeks Locations (Cleveland, Ohio)

Dangerous Nostalgia Productions dangerous.nostalgia.productions at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 15:48:30 PST 2022

 Music Video Project Seeks Locations (Cleveland, Ohio)

*Compensation: *Negotiable*
An independent production company is seeking locations for a music video
with a moderate, mid-level budget. We plan to shoot this video within the
first two weeks of May and are planning on shooting in the Cleveland area.
We will pay the owners of the locations amounts we can both agree upon and
wish to respect the property of said owners.

The required locations are as follows:

1.) An office environment of some type: a desk near a window is important.

2.) A bar of some sort: a stage would be preferred.

3.) A nursing home...

4.) An apartment...

Anyone who might know or be somebody who owns or operates any of these
types of locations and believes that we would be able to shoot a music
video at a location) they have in-mind safely may e-mail
Dangerous.Nostalgia.Productions at gmail.com with any details about the
properties/locations (e.g. name of location, address, etc.). Please give us
any telephone numbers and names that might be useful so that we can secure
the location(s). We will send you the script if you need to read it as well.

Thank You!