[NEohioPAL] ARTS OPEN HOUSE this Saturday

Amanda Powell amandapowell4 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 15:32:55 PST 2022

Hello Art Colleagues and Friends!

This Saturday, *Feb. 12 from 12-4pm*, the brand new Cultural Arts Center at
Disciples Church <https://www.discipleschristian.org/about> is hosting an
Open House. Come check out our flexible art and performance space and dream
with us about youth art education in our community.

You can read more about our vision at our website
<https://www.discipleschristian.org/about>. Stop by this Saturday between
12-4pm to enjoy class demonstrations by Djapo West African Cultural Arts
Institute, face/hand painting, box drum making, live music and dance,
guided building tours and more! This is an event for the entire family!

If you can't make it and want to schedule a tour, please email me at
amanda at discipleschristian.org.

*OPEN HOUSE-*Saturday, February 12, 12-4pm
Cultural Arts Center at Disciples Church
3663 Mayfield Road, Cleveland Heights

I look forward to seeing you on Saturday!

Amanda Powell
Community Arts Liaison, Cultural Arts Center, DCC
<https://www.discipleschristian.org/about>

Soprano, www.amandapowell.info
Adjunct Professor of Voice, School of Music, Cleveland State University
<http://www.csuohio.edu/class/music/amandapowell>
Director of Music and Worship, Disciples Christian Church
<http://www.discipleschristian.org>