[NEohioPAL] 2 Seats Left!! "In The Audition Room" Workshop with Jessica Houde in Cleveland 2/26/22

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 11 09:34:23 PST 2022

Hi All,
I'm writing today to let you know we only have two seats left for this workshop. We would love to have you join us!
In The Audition Room Workshop with Jessica Houde-Morris

In this 4-hour workshop Jessica will teach you how to book the job!

For this class you will receive a scene several days in advance and then perform the scene in the workshop.

Jessica will give feedback, guiding you to make stronger choices for your character.

You will get a feel for what it’s like in the audition room, helping you to overcome the pressures of auditioning!

This workshop is in-person at our Cleveland studio.

Sign up for only $60

https://www.houdeschoolofacting.com/online-registration/in-the-audition-room-in-person-workshop-saturdayfeb26-11am-3pm

When: Saturday February 26, 2022 11AM-3PM
Where: Houde School Of Acting (2310 Superior Ave. Cleveland, Oh 44114)