[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS - "The World According to Snoopy" at Olde Towne Hall Theatre

Vic DiAngelo vjdiangelo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 07:40:46 PST 2022

The World According to Snoopy
Auditions Sunday 2/20 & Monday 2/21

I am so excited to see who comes to share their talent with us next Sunday and Monday (2/20 & 2/21)
Please sign up for a 15 minute slot here:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0b49a9ab2fabf85-auditions1 <https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0b49a9ab2fabf85-auditions1>

We are looking for adults of any age with a youthful attitude!
Please prepare a musical selection in the style of the show.  You may use either a phone track, or our accompanist if you prefer (please bring marked sheet music).
You may be asked to read, and/or complete simple choreography, so please dress  & accessorize accordingly.
You will also be asked to complete an Audition Form, highlighting your relevant interest and experience, and a list of your conflicts.  Rehearsals likely to begin 2nd week of March.
Cast & crew members need to be fully vaccinated; Please bring vaccination documentation to your audition.

Auditions and rehearsals to be held at
Olde Towne Hall Theatre
36119 Center Ridge Rd
North Ridgeville, OH 44039
othtnr.com <http://othtnr.com/>

“The World According to Snoopy”
Will be presented at
French Creek Theatre
4530 Colorado Avenue
Sheffield Village, OH 44054

Performances April 22, 23, 29, 30, May 1, 6, 7
Fridays and Saturdays @ 7:30, Sunday Matinee @ 2:00

Produced by Olde Towne Hall Theatre in association with the Lorain County Metropolitan Park District’s 2022 season with featured guest artists.

THE WORLD ACCORDING TO SNOOPY is presented by arrangement with Concord Theatricals on behalf of Tams-Whitmark LLC. www.concrodtheatricals.com <http://www.concrodtheatricals.com/>