[NEohioPAL] Coming Up @Imposters Theater - Announcing March Classes!

Imposters Comedy imposterscomedy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 14:40:28 PST 2022

*Coming Up @Imposters Theater*
Imposters Theater has a new round of improv classes & workshops for all
levels. Join us for a new experience in a welcoming, supportive, and fun
environment.We also have comedy writing classes, shows, and other
events - check
out our website for more info! <https://www.imposterstheater.com/>
Hello, new friend - sign up for our email newsletter here
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=4c5486fba0&e=8aeda9a7f9>
*Try Improv! A Beginners Improv Workshop with Kim Pride*
Sunday 02/27 6-8pm $30
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=226e6523c6&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Want to dip your toe into improv before committing to a full class? Try
Improv!
*Improv Level 1*
Tuesdays 7pm OR Sundays 1pm
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=f0df187f3d&e=8aeda9a7f9>
This course is an introduction to long-form improvisation, based on the
style developed by The iO Theater and The Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre.
We will start with a focus on the fundamentals - agreement, listening, and
support - as well as the thing that should come across in every scene: the
fun.
*Late Night Writing with Michael Busch*
Saturdays 4pm Beginning 03/05
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=322f9c6b21&e=8aeda9a7f9>
This eight week class will consist of weekly table reads and pitch
meetings. Each week we will focus on a different aspect of a late night
submission. At the end of this workshop, you will have a polished
submission packet.
*Improv Level 2 with Michael Busch*
Thursdays 7pm Beginning 03/17
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=9067756ffc&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Level 2 focuses on recognizing and heightening the game of the scene,
walk-ons and tag-outs, monologue openings and premise-based initiations.
*Improv Level 3 with Ryan Santa*
Wednesdays 7pm Beginning 03/30
<https://imposterstheater.us17.list-manage.com/track/click?u=2b317370dae21662848945ff0&id=b30853e7af&e=8aeda9a7f9>
Level 3 focuses on the Harold, group games/scenes, callbacks and second
beats of scenes.