[NEohioPAL] Lighting, Audio, Video and Stage Equipment for sale

robert Peck peckcrew3 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 16:25:51 PST 2022

Lighting Audio, Video and Stage Equipment for sale.
Hello Performing Arts and Event Folks. We are having a warehouse sale this weekend.  Clearing out some used gear which has plenty of life in it, to make way for new stock.
Thursday Feb 17th 10am to 4pmFriday Feb 18th 10am to 4pmSaturday Feb 19th10am to 4pm
I know the event folk are busy this week so
Thursday Feb 24th 10am to 4pmFriday Feb 25th 10am to 4pmSaturday Feb 26th 10am to 4pm
31525 Aurora Rd. Solon Ohio 44139Unit #4 which is the only garage door facing the street.
Cables, Cases, Consoles and Clamps, Microphones, Conventional and LED Lighting, Sound Boards, Subs, Speakers, Snakes and Stands. Tools, Web Cams, Cam Corders, Projectors and Screens, Power Distro, Props, Moving Head Lights, Monitors, Rack gear! TV carts, Snow Machines, Fog Machines, Hazers, Portable Stages, Pipe and Drape, Stage Decks, Oh and even more cases.
All at very reasonable prices. Bring a truck or Van and some cash, Check(if we know where you live) or Venmo, Zelle.
DM if you're looking for something specific or you saw something you want to put on hold.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android