[NEohioPAL] Job Opportunity: Pet sitter and dog walker in Stow area

Leigh Peterson leighangela at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 16:43:39 PST 2022

Seeking mature, independent and confident individuals to walk dogs of all
sizes in all weather and provide care for dogs, cats and other small
animals in their own homes. Visits are 30-60 minutes each.

You must have your own car to drive between visits in Stow, Cuyahoga Falls,
Munroe Falls, Tallmadge and Kent areas.

Apply: www.thepawsitter.com/application

Applicants should know the following:

   - *Must be 18* to be covered by liability insurance.
   - Previous pet care experience preferred.
   - *Hours vary* week to week and day to day. Schedule can change
   frequently but you pick your availability from our service hours of 7 am -
   10 pm, 7 days a week.
   - You *must pass a criminal background check* and some of our clients do
   use cameras or security systems.
   - Pay averages $14 per hour (paid per visit) plus tips, puppy kisses and
   purrs!
   - Customer service is part of the job, as some clients may be particular
   or worried about their pets and home. Cleaning is sometimes required.

Apply: www.thepawsitter.com/application