[NEohioPAL] Kent State Trumbull Looking for PT Technical Faculty

Kildow, Eric ekildow at kent.edu
Thu Feb 17 10:59:50 PST 2022

Kent State University Trumbull is looking for Part Time Faculty to cover Fundamentals of Production courses in Costumes and Lighting for Fall Semester, 2022.  We are a small but growing department with a newly-established Theatre major.  Responsibilities would include instruction of Courses and attached Labs.

Master's Degree is preferred, but Bachelor's Degree with sufficient professional experience will be considered.  If interested, please reach out to Eric S. Kildow at ekildow at kent.edu<mailto:ekildow at kent.edu>.

Eric S. Kildow, Associate Professor & Program Director
School of Theatre and Dance
Kent State University at Trumbull

"We are all ancestors in training." -Larissa Fasthorse