[NEohioPAL] Used Equipment Sale Continues Saturday 10am-4pm

robert Peck peckcrew3 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 14:19:44 PST 2022

Another great warehouse sale day, but alas we still have lots of great gear to sell off. 60' of velveteen pipe and drape, power distro, lots of cases of all size and shape, 3 sizes of Stage Right Decks, rolling folding Cisco 1800 stages.
Also It didn't just feel like Christmas because of the snow this morning.  FedExclaus also finally delivered a brand new pair of Behringer X32 compacts that we ordered months ago. Installation canceled so their loss is your gain! Come on out tomorrow from 10am to 4pm and grab some gear.
31525 Aurora Rd. Solon Ohio 44139Unit #4 is the only garage door facing the street.
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android