[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema is Live February 24th

Prelude2Cinema prelude2cinemaca at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 07:52:36 PST 2022

Prelude2Cinema is Live February 24th

Visit Prelude2Cinema  on Past Presenters Row Live as part of the Civic Pitch Event Accelerate Event February 24, 2022. We will have a physical gift and a digital gift for everyone who drops by our table. We’d also like to congratulate all the current presenters and thank the Cleveland Leadership Center for inviting us back. Our pitch raised thousands after presenting at the 2021 Accelerator event . Donate to second phase of  nonprofit campaign today. See us LIVE Thursday on Past Presenters Row at Accelerate 2022.

Link to event at
https://linktr.ee/prelude2cinema

Thursday, February 24, 2022
Global Center for Health Innovation
(1 Saint Clair Ave, NE)

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar
Cell 408-203-6981
Prelude2Cinema
http://www.prelude2cinema.com
"Starving Artists 2 Working Artists”

Emmy winning writer
Founder of Prelude2Cinema
2020 Cuyahoga County Arts & Culture Grant
Finalist Tech Throwdown 2021 at Greater Cleveland Partnership Week