[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS - ROCK THE HOUSE Entertainers!

Lisa Kuhnen lisa_kuhnen at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 14:12:43 PST 2022

WANT TO GET PAID TO PARTY?!
Do you have a background in:
DJ/MC ENTERTAINMENT? DANCE?  HIP HOP? THEATRE?PUBLIC SPEAKING? FITNESS INSTRUCTION??
Then we WANT YOU!
WHAT: ROCK THE HOUSE TALENT AUDITIONS
WHEN: SUNDAY, MARCH 6th
Two audition times to choose from :  CHECK-IN #1 - 10:00am AUDITIONS BEGIN - 10:30am ******************* CHECK-IN #2 - 1:30pmAUDITIONS BEGIN - 2:00pm
WHERE: LANDERHAVEN
6111 LANDERHAVEN DR.MAYFIELD HTS, OHIO 44124

As a growing and expanding company, we are looking for thearea’s top entertainers to join our 2022 ROCKstar team!

Rock The House is the region’s finest InteractiveEntertainment and Production Company. Since 1999, Rock The House has exceeded expectations by providingamazing talent, cutting-edge products and award-winning customer service.Producing at more than1,800 events per year, Rock The House knows what ittakes to make an event truly unique. Our dedicated team of ROCKstars spend countless hours on each event withone goal in mind: To make our clients’ events ROCK…Every time.
If you or someone you know is outgoing, honest, hard-working, passionateand wants an opportunity to impact our clients on their most important days,then we want to see you at these auditions! We are hiring both experienced andup-and-coming ROCKstars to join our team!  All auditioning must be 16 years of age or older.  Please go to TALENT AUDITIONS | Rock The House to register and find out more!rthgroup.com/talentauditions

|  |  |

|  |
TALENT AUDITIONS | Rock The House