[NEohioPAL] DANCE TO EVOLVE - SEEKING DRIVEN TEACHERS READY TO GROW!

Cleveland, Dance To EvOLvE cleveland at dancetoevolve.com
Sat Feb 26 07:58:20 PST 2022

*Greetings Neohiopal team!*
*_____________________________________________________*

*SEEKING DANCERS AND ARTS EDUCATORS EXCITED TO TEACH, SPREAD JOY, AND GROW!*

                                              [image:
dance-to-evolve_300dpi SMALL.jpg]

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?

*Immediate need for Dance Teachers w**ho are available 4-7p on Mondays,
and/or Tuesdays, and/or Thursdays, and/or Saturdays from 9a-12p. Classes
are in Avon, Beachwood, Strongsville, Fairview Park, and Middleburg
Heights. These are combination classes of tap/ballet and hip hop for young
children. *

*Must be vaccinated to be considered.*

*A BIT ABOUT US:* Dance To EvOLvE is unique as a mobile dance company as we
don't have 'one' studio. Through our great teachers, we offer high quality
classes in recreation centers, schools and other venues all around
Cleveland. We are a team who love what we do! Our mission is to evolve our
students through dance while creating heart-warming smiles! Check out our
testimonials on www.dancetoevolve.com and our Facebook page. We aren't just
looking for good teachers, but GREAT teachers!

*CHECK US OUT! <http://www.dancetoevolve.com/>*

*Class Type:* Ballet / Tap / Hip Hop
*Location:* Avon, Beachwood, Strongsville, Fairview Park, Middleburg
Heights and Beachwood
*Schedule:* Depends on location, roughly 4-7pm on weekdays and 9-12
Saturday mornings
*Compensation:* Hourly rate is dependent on experience and class size,
ranging from $22-$38 per hour. Paid admin time. Bonus potential. Great
training program.

*THINGS TO KNOW:* Our Teachers Are Fun, Dynamic, Energetic, Animated,
Personable and No Drama. Save the Drama for the Stage!
* You Must Be Professional, Reliable, Great Communicator, Organized and
Love To Take Ownership of your Classes
* Believe in your potential because you have the 'X' factor? We love that!
We have a great teacher training program for the candidates who need a
little more development and fundamental tools to be the best they can be!
* Must Love and Be Great with children and young teens (We love tiny tots!
No advanced classes or competitions here).
* Must have excellent class management while also being able to develop
students and implementing creativity

*Now we want to learn more about you! *

Email us at Rachel at dancetoevolve.com and include your availability, styles
you teach, ages you teach, vaccination status, and why you feel you would
be a great EvOLvE teacher.
*Are you ready for this?*

[image: *IMG_7533.JPG]

*Dance To EvOLvE *I Dance Today For Your Life Tomorrow
*Dance Classes
<http://www.dancetoevolve.com/chicago/dance-classes/schedule/> *& Camps
<http://www.dancetoevolve.com/chicago/summer-dance-camps/>, Birthdays
<http://www.dancetoevolve.com/chicago/dance-birthday-party/>, Preschools